At Doors UK we don't only specialise in internal doors, we manufacture bespoke solid timber doors too. A team of master joiners in our Warwickshire workshop build all of our 100% solid timber doors by hand, to order. We have a range of designs and finishes available to suit your individual requirements. If you can't see the design that you are looking for, or would like advice about commissioning a design, then contact one of the team who will be happy to help. All of our bespoke doors come with all of your selected frame, door, selected ironmongery and glazing as standard, ready to be easily fitted on site.
- All of our bespoke doors come in a frame ready for fitting
- We require the aperture dimensions - Not door dimensions
- The Lords is manufactured using only solid timber components
- Traditional style with four glazed openings
- Available in solid - Sapele - Oak - Idigbo - Accoya
- Width Size Range - 600mm to 990mm
- Height Size Range - 1800mm to 2150mm
- Clear Glazed as standard
- No inferior grade timber filling in the core - Solid Timber joinery
- We can paint your door any colour - Give us the RAL number, we do the rest
- Find all of our bespoke glazed frames on our complete frame page
- All of our bespoke timber doors come in a frame of 90mm with sill as standard
Make a real statement with a solid timber door on your property, our bespoke doors give you full control from design to fitting. Our team are always happy to advise on any of our bespoke doors, we will be in touch to confirm your order as soon as it comes in. Speak to one of the bespoke team today on 01527 852 684.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.